Sifa Music Songs @ T Lyrics

Bible verses T Keywords

trust Bible Verses

Psalms 9 : 10

Those who know your name will put their trust in you, For you, Yahweh, have not forsaken those who seek you.

2nd Kings 18 : 21

Now, behold, you trust on the staff of this bruised reed, even on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who trust on him.

1st Chronicles 5 : 20

They were helped against them, and the Hagrites were delivered into their hand, and all who were with them; for they cried to God in the battle, and he was entreated of them, because they put their trust in him.

Proverbs 22 : 19

That your trust may be in Yahweh, I teach you today, even you.

Isaiah 30 : 12

Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel, "Because you despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and rely thereon;

Hebrews 2 : 13

Again, "I will put my trust in him." Again, "Behold, here am I and the children whom God has given me."

Philippians 2 : 24

But I trust in the Lord that I myself also will come shortly.

Psalms 37 : 5

Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this:

Jeremiah 49 : 11

Leave your fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let your widows trust in me.

Job 15 : 15

Behold, he puts no trust in his holy ones; Yes, the heavens are not clean in his sight:

Isaiah 50 : 10

Who is among you who fears Yahweh, who obeys the voice of his servant? He who walks in darkness, and has no light, let him trust in the name of Yahweh, and rely on his God.

Isaiah 42 : 17

They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly disappointed, who trust in engraved images, who tell molten images, You are our gods.

Psalms 56 : 11

I have put my trust in God. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Jeremiah 28 : 15

Then said the prophet Jeremiah to Hananiah the prophet, Hear now, Hananiah: Yahweh has not sent you; but you make this people to trust in a lie.

Psalms 56 : 3

When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.

Psalms 52 : 8

But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in God's house. I trust in God's loving kindness forever and ever.

Isaiah 37 : 10

Thus shall you speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying, Don't let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, Jerusalem shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.

2nd Chronicles 31 : 18

and those who were reckoned by genealogy of all their little ones, their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, through all the congregation: for in their office of trust they sanctified themselves in holiness.

2nd Kings 19 : 10

Thus shall you speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying, Don't let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, Jerusalem shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.

Isaiah 59 : 4

None sues in righteousness, and none pleads in truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

Micah 7 : 5

Don't trust in a neighbor. Don't put confidence in a friend. With the woman lying in your embrace, Be careful of the words of your mouth!

Psalms 62 : 10

Don't trust in oppression. Don't become vain in robbery. If riches increase, Don't set your heart on them.

Luke 16 : 11

If therefore you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Psalms 115 : 11

You who fear Yahweh, trust in Yahweh! He is their help and their shield.

Psalms 44 : 6

For I will not trust in my bow, Neither shall my sword save me.

Psalms 115 : 10

House of Aaron, trust in Yahweh! He is their help and their shield.

Ezekiel 16 : 15

But you did trust in your beauty, and played the prostitute because of your renown, and poured out your prostitution on everyone who passed by; his it was.

Psalms 119 : 42

So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in your word.

2nd Kings 18 : 22

But if you tell me, We trust in Yahweh our God; isn't that he whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah has taken away, and has said to Judah and to Jerusalem, You shall worship before this altar in Jerusalem?

Jeremiah 17 : 7

Blessed is the man who trusts in Yahweh, and whose trust Yahweh is.

Job 8 : 14

Whose confidence shall break apart, Whose trust is a spider's web.

Job 15 : 31

Let him not trust in emptiness, deceiving himself; For emptiness shall be his reward.

Psalms 49 : 6

Those who trust in their wealth, And boast in the multitude of their riches--

Proverbs 29 : 25

The fear of man proves to be a snare, But whoever puts his trust in Yahweh is kept safe.

Psalms 4 : 5

Offer the sacrifices of righteousness. Put your trust in Yahweh.

1st Chronicles 9 : 31

Mattithiah, one of the Levites, who was the firstborn of Shallum the Korahite, had the office of trust over the things that were baked in pans.

Ezekiel 33 : 13

When I tell the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he has committed, therein shall he die.

1st Timothy 4 : 10

For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we have set our trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Isaiah 36 : 6

Behold, you trust on the staff of this bruised reed, even on Egypt, whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who trust on him.

Jeremiah 39 : 18

For I will surely save you, and you shall not fall by the sword, but your life shall be for a prey to you; because you have put your trust in me, says Yahweh.

Psalms 31 : 6

I hate those who regard lying vanities, But I trust in Yahweh.

Psalms 55 : 23

But you, God, will bring them down into the pit of destruction. Bloodthirsty and deceitful men shall not live out half their days, But I will trust in you.

Psalms 143 : 8

Cause me to hear your loving kindness in the morning, For I trust in you. Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to you.

Jeremiah 29 : 31

Send to all them of the captivity, saying, Thus says Yahweh concerning Shemaiah the Nehelamite: Because Shemaiah has prophesied to you, and I didn't send him, and he has caused you to trust in a lie;

Job 4 : 18

Behold, he puts no trust in his servants. He charges his angels with error.

Isaiah 36 : 15

neither let Hezekiah make you trust in Yahweh, saying, Yahweh will surely deliver us; this city shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.

Psalms 20 : 7

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, But we trust the name of Yahweh our God.

Isaiah 36 : 7

But if you tell me, We trust in Yahweh our God: isn't that he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah has taken away, and has said to Judah and to Jerusalem, You shall worship before this altar?

2nd Kings 18 : 30

neither let Hezekiah make you trust in Yahweh, saying, Yahweh will surely deliver us, and this city shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.

Jeremiah 46 : 25

Yahweh of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: Behold, I will punish Amon of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with her gods, and her kings; even Pharaoh, and those who trust in him:

Jeremiah 7 : 8

Behold, you trust in lying words, that can't profit.

Psalms 40 : 3

He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God. Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in Yahweh.

Psalms 13 : 5

But I trust in your loving kindness. My heart rejoices in your salvation.

Job 39 : 11

Will you trust him, because his strength is great? Or will you leave to him your labor?

2nd Kings 18 : 24

How then can you turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put your trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Mark 10 : 24

The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus answered again, "Children, how hard is it for those who trust in riches to enter into the Kingdom of God!

Psalms 115 : 9

Israel, trust in Yahweh! He is their help and their shield.

Judges 9 : 26

Gaal the son of Ebed came with his brothers, and went over to Shechem; and the men of Shechem put their trust in him.

Psalms 22 : 9

But you brought me out of the womb. You made me trust at my mother's breasts.

Jeremiah 7 : 4

Don't you trust in lying words, saying, The temple of Yahweh, the temple of Yahweh, the temple of Yahweh, are these.

Jeremiah 9 : 4

Take you heed everyone of his neighbor, and don't you trust in any brother; for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbor will go about with slanders.

Judges 11 : 20

But Sihon didn't trust Israel to pass through his border; but Sihon gathered all his people together, and encamped in Jahaz, and fought against Israel.

Zephaniah 3 : 2

She didn't obey the voice. She didn't receive correction. She didn't trust in Yahweh. She didn't draw near to her God.

Psalms 125 : 1

> Those who trust in Yahweh are as Mount Zion, Which can't be moved, but remains forever.

Psalms 31 : 14

But I trust in you, Yahweh. I said, "You are my God."

Psalms 78 : 22

Because they didn't believe in God, And didn't trust in his salvation.

Isaiah 36 : 9

How then can you turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put your trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Isaiah 31 : 1

Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, and rely on horses, and trust in chariots because they are many, and in horsemen because they are very strong, but they don't look to the Holy One of Israel, neither seek Yahweh!

Psalms 146 : 3

Don't put your trust in princes, Each a son of man in whom there is no help.

John 2 : 24

But Jesus didn't trust himself to them, because he knew everyone,

2nd Corinthians 1 : 9

Yes, we ourselves have had the sentence of death within ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead,

teach Bible Verses

Proverbs 22 : 21

To teach you truth, reliable words, To give sound answers to the ones who sent you?

Judges 3 : 2

only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing of it:

2nd Timothy 2 : 2

The things which you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit the same to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.

Psalms 119 : 26

I declared my ways, and you answered me. Teach me your statutes.

Psalms 119 : 68

You are good, and do good. Teach me your statutes.

Mark 8 : 31

He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests, and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Exodus 24 : 12

Yahweh said to Moses, "Come up to me on the mountain, and stay here, and I will give you the tables of stone with the law and the commands that I have written, that you may teach them."

Psalms 119 : 12

Blessed are you, Yahweh. Teach me your statutes.

2nd Chronicles 17 : 7

Also in the third year of his reign he sent his princes, even Ben Hail, and Obadiah, and Zechariah, and Nethanel, and Micaiah, to teach in the cities of Judah;

Judges 13 : 8

Then Manoah entreated Yahweh, and said, Oh, Lord, please let the man of God whom you did send come again to us, and teach us what we shall do to the child who shall be born.

Psalms 25 : 4

Show me your ways, Yahweh. Teach me your paths.

Deuteronomy 20 : 18

that they not teach you to do after all their abominations, which they have done to their gods; so would you sin against Yahweh your God.

Jeremiah 23 : 16

Thus says Yahweh of Hosts, Don't listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you: they teach you vanity; they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of Yahweh.

Psalms 32 : 8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you.

Psalms 25 : 9

He will guide the humble in justice. He will teach the humble his way.

Leviticus 14 : 57

to teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean. This is the law of leprosy.

Psalms 105 : 22

To discipline his princes at his pleasure, And to teach his elders wisdom.

Mark 6 : 34

Jesus came out, saw a great multitude, and he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd, and he began to teach them many things.

Job 12 : 8

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach you; The fish of the sea shall declare to you.

Deuteronomy 4 : 10

the day that you stood before Yahweh your God in Horeb, when Yahweh said to me, Assemble me the people, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children.

Job 12 : 7

"But ask the animals, now, and they shall teach you; The birds of the sky, and they shall tell you.

Matthew 5 : 19

Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Psalms 51 : 6

Behold, you desire truth in the inward parts. You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Psalms 51 : 13

Then I will teach transgressors your ways. Sinners shall be converted to you.

Luke 11 : 1

It happened, that when he finished praying in a certain place, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, just as John also taught his disciples."

Job 8 : 10

Shall they not teach you, tell you, And utter words out of their heart?

Exodus 18 : 20

You shall teach them the statutes and the laws, and shall show them the way in which they must walk, and the work that they must do.

Luke 12 : 12

for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that same hour what you must say."

Deuteronomy 33 : 10

They shall teach Jacob your ordinances, Israel your law: They shall put incense before you, Whole burnt offering on your altar.

Mark 6 : 2

When the Sabbath had come, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many hearing him were astonished, saying, "Where did this man get these things?" and, "What is the wisdom that is given to this man, that such mighty works come about by his hands?

Micah 3 : 11

Her leaders judge for bribes, And her priests teach for a price, And her prophets of it tell forturnes for money: Yet they lean on Yahweh, and say, Isn't Yahweh in the midst of us? No disaster will come on us.

Hebrews 5 : 12

For when by reason of the time you ought to be teachers, you again need to have someone teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the oracles of God. You have come to need milk, and not solid food.

Psalms 34 : 11

Come, you children, listen to me. I will teach you the fear of Yahweh.

Jeremiah 9 : 20

Yet hear the word of Yahweh, you women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth; and teach your daughters wailing, and everyone her neighbor lamentation.

Deuteronomy 5 : 31

But as for you, stand you here by me, and I will speak to you all the commandment, and the statutes, and the ordinances, which you shall teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.

Daniel 1 : 4

youths in whom was no blemish, but well-favored, and skillful in all wisdom, and endowed with knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability to stand in the king's palace; and that he should teach them the learning and the language of the Chaldeans.

Deuteronomy 4 : 14

Yahweh commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and ordinances, that you might do them in the land where you go over to possess it.

1st John 2 : 27

As for you, the anointing which you received from him remains in you, and you don't need for anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is no lie, and even as it taught you, you will remain in him.

Job 21 : 22

"Shall any teach God knowledge, Seeing he judges those who are high?

Micah 4 : 2

Many nations will go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, And to the house of the God of Jacob; And he will teach us of his ways, And we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion will go forth the law, And the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem;

Acts 21 : 21

They have been informed about you, that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children neither to walk after the customs.

Deuteronomy 17 : 10

You shall do according to the tenor of the sentence which they shall show you from that place which Yahweh shall choose; and you shall observe to do according to all that they shall teach you:

Leviticus 10 : 11

and that you are to teach the children of Israel all the statutes which Yahweh has spoken to them by Moses."

Proverbs 22 : 19

That your trust may be in Yahweh, I teach you today, even you.

Psalms 119 : 171

Let my lips utter praise, For you teach me your statutes.

Job 32 : 7

I said, 'Days should speak, And multitude of years should teach wisdom.'

Isaiah 2 : 3

Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let's go up to the mountain of Yahweh, To the house of the God of Jacob; And he will teach us of his ways, And we will walk in his paths. For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

Psalms 90 : 12

So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Deuteronomy 4 : 1

Now, Israel, listen to the statutes and to the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that you may live, and go in and possess the land which Yahweh, the God of your fathers, gives you.

Job 27 : 11

I will teach you about the hand of God. That which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.

Deuteronomy 11 : 19

You shall teach them your children, talking of them, when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.

Psalms 119 : 135

Make your face shine on your servant. Teach me your statutes.

Ezekiel 44 : 23

They shall teach my people the difference between the holy and the common, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Exodus 4 : 12

Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth, and teach you what you shall speak."

2nd Chronicles 6 : 27

then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of your servants, and of your people Israel, when you teach them the good way in which they should walk; and send rain on your land, which you have given to your people for an inheritance.

2nd Samuel 1 : 18

(and he bade them teach the children of Judah [the song of] the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jashar):

Deuteronomy 24 : 8

Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that you observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so you shall observe to do.

Romans 2 : 21

You therefore who teach another, don't you teach yourself? You who preach that a man shouldn't steal, do you steal?

Hebrews 8 : 11

They will not teach every man his fellow citizen,{TR reads "neighbor" instead of "fellow citizen"} Every man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' For all will know me, From the least of them to the greatest of them.

Mark 12 : 14

When they had come, they asked him, "Teacher, we know that you are honest, and don't defer to anyone; for you aren't partial to anyone, but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?

Acts 4 : 18

They called them, and charged them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.

Isaiah 28 : 9

Whom will he teach knowledge? and whom will he make to understand the message? those who are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts?

Deuteronomy 17 : 11

according to the tenor of the law which they shall teach you, and according to the judgment which they shall tell you, you shall do; you shall not turn aside from the sentence which they shall show you, to the right hand, nor to the left.

1st Corinthians 11 : 14

Doesn't even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

Luke 20 : 21

They asked him, "Teacher, we know that you say and teach what is right, and aren't partial to anyone, but truly teach the way of God.

Ezra 7 : 25

You, Ezra, after the wisdom of your God who is in your hand, appoint magistrates and judges, who may judge all the people who are beyond the River, all such as know the laws of your God; and teach you him who doesn't know them.

1st Kings 8 : 36

then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of your servants, and of your people Israel, when you teach them the good way in which they should walk; and send rain on your land, which you have given to your people for an inheritance.

Psalms 119 : 124

Deal with your servant according to your loving kindness. Teach me your statutes.

Psalms 119 : 108

Accept, I beg you, the willing offerings of my mouth. Yahweh, teach me your ordinances.

Deuteronomy 6 : 7

and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.

Deuteronomy 6 : 1

Now this is the commandment, the statutes, and the ordinances, which Yahweh your God commanded to teach you, that you might do them in the land where you go over to possess it;

1st Timothy 1 : 3

As I exhorted you to stay at Ephesus when I was going into Macedonia, that you might charge certain men not to teach a different doctrine,

Mark 4 : 1

Again he began to teach by the seaside. A great multitude was gathered to him, so that he entered into a boat in the sea, and sat down. All the multitude were on the land by the sea.

Proverbs 9 : 9

Instruct a wise man, and he will be still wiser. Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

John 7 : 35

The Jews therefore said among themselves, "Where will this man go that we won't find him? Will he go to the Dispersion among the Greeks, and teach the Greeks?

Exodus 4 : 15

You shall speak to him, and put the words in his mouth. I will be with your mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what you shall do.

Jeremiah 31 : 34

and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh; for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.

Ezra 7 : 10

For Ezra had set his heart to seek the law of Yahweh, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and ordinances.

Psalms 119 : 64

The earth is full of your loving kindness, Yahweh. Teach me your statutes.

John 14 : 26

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you.

John 9 : 34

They answered him, "You were altogether born in sins, and do you teach us?" They threw him out.

Deuteronomy 31 : 19

Now therefore write you this song for you, and teach you it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel.

1st Timothy 4 : 11

Command and teach these things.

Psalms 132 : 12

If your children will keep my covenant, My testimony that I will teach them, Their children also will sit on your throne forevermore."

Isaiah 28 : 26

For his God does instruct him aright, [and] does teach him.

Acts 5 : 28

saying, "Didn't we strictly charge you not to teach in this name? Behold, you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and intend to bring this man's blood on us."

Matthew 22 : 16

They sent their disciples to him, along with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that you are honest, and teach the way of God in truth, no matter who you teach, for you aren't partial to anyone.

1st Timothy 6 : 2

Those who have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brothers, but rather let them serve them, because those who partake of the benefit are believing and beloved. Teach and exhort these things.

Psalms 25 : 5

Guide me in your truth, and teach me, For you are the God of my salvation, I wait for you all day long.

Matthew 11 : 1

It happened that when Jesus had finished directing his twelve disciples, he departed from there to teach and preach in their cities.

Job 33 : 33

If not, listen to me: Hold your peace, and I will teach you wisdom."

1st Corinthians 4 : 17

Because of this I have sent Timothy to you, who is my beloved and faithful child in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways which are in Christ, even as I teach everywhere in every assembly.

Psalms 94 : 12

Blessed is the man whom you discipline, Yah, And teach out of your law;

2nd Kings 17 : 27

Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry there one of the priests whom you brought from there; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the law of the god of the land.

thanks Bible Verses

Psalms 100 : 4

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, Into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him, and bless his name.

Nehemiah 12 : 38

The other company of those who gave thanks went to meet them, and I after them, with the half of the people, on the wall, above the tower of the furnaces, even to the broad wall,

Psalms 75 : 1

> We give thanks to you, God, We give thanks, for your Name is near. Men tell about your wondrous works.

Psalms 138 : 1

> I will give you thanks with my whole heart. Before the gods, I will sing praises to you.

1st Chronicles 16 : 35

Say you, Save us, God of our salvation, Gather us together and deliver us from the nations, To give thanks to your holy name, To triumph in your praise.

Luke 2 : 38

Coming up at that very hour, she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of him to all those who were looking for redemption in Jerusalem.

Psalms 57 : 9

I will give thanks to you, Lord, among the peoples. I will sing praises to you among the nations.

Nehemiah 12 : 40

So stood the two companies of those who gave thanks in the house of God, and I, and the half of the rulers with me;

Psalms 119 : 62

At midnight I will rise to give thanks to you, Because of your righteous ordinances.

2nd Corinthians 9 : 12

For this service of giving that you perform not only makes up for lack among the saints, but abounds also through many givings of thanks to God;

2nd Thessalonians 1 : 3

We are bound to always give thanks to God for you, brothers,{The word for "brothers" here and where context allows may also be correctly translated "brothers and sisters" or "siblings."} even as it is appropriate, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of each and every one of you towards one another abounds;

2nd Corinthians 9 : 15

Now thanks be to God for his unspeakable gift!

2nd Chronicles 7 : 6

The priests stood, according to their offices; the Levites also with instruments of music of Yahweh, which David the king had made to give thanks to Yahweh, (for his loving kindness endures for ever), when David praised by their ministry: and the priests sounded trumpets before them; and all Israel stood.

Psalms 44 : 8

In God we have made our boast all day long, We will give thanks to your name forever. Selah.

Acts 27 : 35

When he had said this, and had taken bread, he gave thanks to God in the presence of all, and he broke it, and began to eat.

2nd Chronicles 20 : 21

When he had taken counsel with the people, he appointed those who should sing to Yahweh, and give praise in holy array, as they went out before the army, and say, Give thanks to Yahweh; for his loving kindness endures forever.

Psalms 139 : 14

I will give thanks to you, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well.

2nd Corinthians 8 : 16

But thanks be to God, who puts the same earnest care for you into the heart of Titus.

Psalms 140 : 13

Surely the righteous will give thanks to your name. The upright will dwell in your presence.

2nd Chronicles 7 : 3

All the children of Israel looked on, when the fire came down, and the glory of Yahweh was on the house; and they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped, and gave thanks to Yahweh, [saying], For he is good; for his loving kindness endures for ever.

1st Corinthians 14 : 17

For you most assuredly give thanks well, but the other person is not built up.

1st Chronicles 16 : 41

and with them Heman and Jeduthun, and the rest who were chosen, who were mentioned by name, to give thanks to Yahweh, because his loving kindness endures forever;

Psalms 33 : 2

Give thanks to Yahweh with the lyre. Sing praises to him with the harp of ten strings.

1st Chronicles 16 : 8

Oh give thanks to Yahweh, call on his name; Make known his doings among the peoples.

Psalms 108 : 3

I will give thanks to you, Yahweh, among the nations. I will sing praises to you among the peoples.

Psalms 138 : 2

I will bow down toward your holy temple, And give thanks to your Name for your loving kindness and for your truth; For you have exalted your Name and your Word above all.

Matthew 15 : 36

and he took the seven loaves and the fish. He gave thanks and broke them, and gave to the disciples, and the disciples to the multitudes.

Psalms 105 : 1

Give thanks to Yahweh! Call on his name! Make his doings known among the peoples.

Psalms 52 : 9

I will give you thanks forever, because you have done it. I will hope in your name, for it is good, In the presence of your saints.

Colossians 1 : 12

giving thanks to the Father, who made us fit to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;

Psalms 136 : 1

Give thanks to Yahweh, for he is good; For his loving kindness endures forever.

Psalms 118 : 28

You are my God, and I will give thanks to you. You are my God, I will exalt you.

1st Chronicles 16 : 34

Oh give thanks to Yahweh; for he is good; For his loving kindness endures forever.

Ephesians 5 : 20

giving thanks always concerning all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to God, even the Father;

Psalms 122 : 4

Where the tribes go up, even Yah's tribes, According to an ordinance for Israel, To give thanks to the name of Yahweh.

Psalms 106 : 47

Save us, Yahweh, our God, Gather us from among the nations, To give thanks to your holy name, To triumph in your praise!

Psalms 18 : 49

Therefore I will give thanks to you, Yahweh, among the nations, And will sing praises to your name.

Jeremiah 33 : 11

the voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voice of those who say, Give thanks to Yahweh of Hosts, for Yahweh is good, for his loving kindness endures forever; [and of them] who bring [sacrifices of] thanksgiving into the house of Yahweh. For I will cause the captivity of the land to return as at the first, says Yahweh.

Ephesians 1 : 16

don't cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers,

Matthew 26 : 26

As they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks for{TR reads "blessed" instead of "gave thanks for"} it, and broke it. He gave to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is my body."

Isaiah 12 : 4

In that day you will say, "Give thanks to Yahweh! Call on his name. Declare his doings among the peoples. Proclaim that his name is exalted!

Psalms 7 : 17

I will give thanks to Yahweh according to his righteousness, And will sing praise to the name of Yahweh Most High.

Psalms 111 : 1

Praise Yah! I will give thanks to Yahweh with my whole heart, In the council of the upright, and in the congregation.

Ezra 3 : 11

They sang one to another in praising and giving thanks to Yahweh, [saying], For he is good, for his loving kindness endures forever toward Israel. All the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised Yahweh, because the foundation of the house of Yahweh was laid.

Psalms 106 : 1

Praise Yahweh! Give thanks to Yahweh, for he is good, For his loving kindness endures forever.

Psalms 142 : 7

Bring my soul out of prison, That I may give thanks to your name. The righteous will surround me, For you will be good to me.

Psalms 107 : 1

Give thanks to Yahweh, For he is good, For his loving kindness endures forever.

Psalms 30 : 12

To the end that my heart may sing praise to you, and not be silent. Yahweh my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

Psalms 92 : 1

> It is a good thing to give thanks to Yahweh, To sing praises to your name, Most High;

Psalms 45 : 17

I will make your name to be remembered in all generations. Therefore the peoples shall give you thanks forever and ever. {}

Psalms 136 : 2

Give thanks to the God of gods; For his loving kindness endures forever.

Colossians 3 : 17

Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father, through him.

Psalms 118 : 1

Give thanks to Yahweh, for he is good, For his loving kindness endures forever.

1st Chronicles 16 : 7

Then on that day David first ordained to give thanks to Yahweh, by the hand of Asaph and his brothers.

2nd Corinthians 2 : 14

Now thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and reveals through us the sweet aroma of his knowledge in every place.

2nd Corinthians 1 : 11

you also helping together on our behalf by your supplication; that, for the gift bestowed on us by means of many, thanks may be given by many persons on your behalf.

Psalms 145 : 10

All your works will give thanks to you, Yahweh. Your saints will extol you.

Nehemiah 12 : 31

Then I brought up the princes of Judah on the wall, and appointed two great companies who gave thanks and went in procession. [One went] on the right hand on the wall toward the dung gate;

Daniel 6 : 10

When Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house (now his windows were open in his chamber toward Jerusalem) and he kneeled on his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before.

Colossians 1 : 3

We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Revelation 4 : 9

When the living creatures give glory, honor, and thanks to him who sits on the throne, to him who lives forever and ever,

Psalms 9 : 1

> I will give thanks to Yahweh with my whole heart. I will tell of all your marvelous works.

Psalms 30 : 4

Sing praise to Yahweh, you saints of his. Give thanks to his holy name.

Psalms 118 : 19

Open to me the gates of righteousness. I will enter into them. I will give thanks to Yah.

Romans 6 : 17

But thanks be to God, that, whereas you were bondservants of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching whereunto you were delivered.

Psalms 35 : 18

I will give you thanks in the great assembly. I will praise you among many people.

Psalms 54 : 6

With a free will offering, I will sacrifice to you. I will give thanks to your name, Yahweh, for it is good.

Psalms 119 : 7

I will give thanks to you with uprightness of heart, When I learn your righteous judgments.

Psalms 109 : 30

I will give great thanks to Yahweh with my mouth. Yes, I will praise him among the multitude.

2nd Thessalonians 2 : 13

But we are bound to always give thanks to God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief in the truth;

Isaiah 12 : 1

In that day you will say, "I will give thanks to you, Yahweh; for though you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you comfort me.

1st Corinthians 15 : 57

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalms 118 : 21

I will give thanks to you, for you have answered me, And have become my salvation.

Psalms 97 : 12

Be glad in Yahweh, you righteous people! Give thanks to his holy Name.

Psalms 79 : 13

So we, your people and sheep of your pasture, Will give you thanks forever. We will praise you forever, to all generations.

Psalms 136 : 3

Give thanks to the Lord of lords; For his loving kindness endures forever:

2nd Samuel 22 : 50

Therefore I will give thanks to you, Yahweh, among the nations, Will sing praises to your name.

Psalms 118 : 29

Oh give thanks to Yahweh, for he is good, For his loving kindness endures forever.

Psalms 136 : 26

Oh give thanks to the God of heaven; For his loving kindness endures forever.

1st Chronicles 25 : 3

Of Jeduthun; the sons of Jeduthun: Gedaliah, and Zeri, and Jeshaiah, Hashabiah, and Mattithiah, six, under the hands of their father Jeduthun with the harp, who prophesied in giving thanks and praising Yahweh.

1st Thessalonians 1 : 2

We always give thanks to God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers,

turn away Bible Verses

Deuteronomy 30 : 17

But if your heart turn away, and you will not hear, but shall be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

Psalms 80 : 18

So we will not turn away from you. Revive us, and we will call on your name.

Isaiah 58 : 13

If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, [and] the holy of Yahweh honorable; and shall honor it, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking [your own] words:

Amos 1 : 3

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Damascus, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron;

Ezekiel 14 : 6

Therefore tell the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Return you, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.

2nd Chronicles 30 : 9

For if you turn again to Yahweh, your brothers and your children shall find compassion before those who led them captive, and shall come again into this land: for Yahweh your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if you return to him.

Amos 2 : 4

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Judah, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because they have rejected Yahweh's law, And have not kept his statutes, And their lies have led them astray, After which their fathers walked;

2nd Chronicles 7 : 19

But if you turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;

Amos 1 : 9

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Tyre, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because they delivered up the whole community to Edom, And didn't remember the brotherly covenant;

2nd Timothy 3 : 5

holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof. Turn away from these, also.

Jeremiah 32 : 40

and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from following them, to do them good; and I will put my fear in their hearts, that they may not depart from me.

2nd Chronicles 30 : 8

Now don't you be stiff-necked, as your fathers were; but yield yourselves to Yahweh, and enter into his sanctuary, which he has sanctified forever, and serve Yahweh your God, that his fierce anger may turn away from you.

2nd Kings 18 : 24

How then can you turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put your trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Isaiah 36 : 9

How then can you turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put your trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

2nd Chronicles 29 : 10

Now it is in my heart to make a covenant with Yahweh, the God of Israel, that his fierce anger may turn away from us.

Amos 2 : 1

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Moab, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because he burned the bones of the king of Edom into lime;

Romans 16 : 17

Now I beg you, brothers, look out for those who are causing the divisions and occasions of stumbling, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and turn away from them.

Joshua 22 : 18

that you must turn away this day from following Yahweh? and it will be, seeing you rebel today against Yahweh, that tomorrow he will be angry with the whole congregation of Israel.

Titus 1 : 14

not paying attention to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn away from the truth.

1st Kings 11 : 2

of the nations concerning which Yahweh said to the children of Israel, You shall not go among them, neither shall they come among you; for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon joined to these in love.

Jeremiah 3 : 19

But I said, How I will put you among the children, and give you a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of the nations! and I said, You shall call me My Father, and shall not turn away from following me.

Romans 11 : 26

and so all Israel will be saved. Even as it is written, "There will come out of Zion the Deliverer, And he will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Genesis 27 : 45

until your brother's anger turn away from you, and he forgets what you have done to him. Then I will send, and get you from there. Why should I be bereaved of you both in one day?"

Jonah 3 : 9

Who knows whether God will not turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, so that we might not perish?"

Proverbs 30 : 30

The lion, which is mightiest among animals, And doesn't turn away for any;

Deuteronomy 7 : 4

For he will turn away your son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of Yahweh be kindled against you, and he will destroy you quickly.

Proverbs 29 : 8

Mockers stir up a city, But wise men turn away anger.

Numbers 25 : 4

Yahweh said to Moses, Take all the chiefs of the people, and hang them up to Yahweh before the sun, that the fierce anger of Yahweh may turn away from Israel.

Jeremiah 18 : 20

Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have dug a pit for my soul. Remember how I stood before you to speak good for them, to turn away your wrath from them.

Amos 1 : 6

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Gaza, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because they carried away captive the whole community, To deliver them up to Edom;

Numbers 32 : 15

For if you turn away from after him, he will yet again leave them in the wilderness; and you will destroy all this people.

1st Peter 3 : 11

Let him turn away from evil, and do good. Let him seek peace, and pursue it.

2nd Chronicles 25 : 27

Now from the time that Amaziah did turn away from following Yahweh they made a conspiracy against him in Jerusalem; and he fled to Lachish: but they sent after him to Lachish, and killed him there.

Deuteronomy 23 : 14

for Yahweh your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you, and to give up your enemies before you; therefore shall your camp be holy, that he may not see an unclean thing in you, and turn away from you.

Joshua 22 : 29

Far be it from us that we should rebel against Yahweh, and turn away this day from following Yahweh, to build an altar for burnt-offering, for meal-offering, or for sacrifice, besides the altar of Yahweh our God that is before his tent.

Song Of Songs 6 : 5

Turn away your eyes from me, For they have overcome me. Your hair is like a flock of goats, That lie along the side of Gilead.

Amos 2 : 6

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Israel, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because they have sold the righteous for silver, And the needy for a pair of shoes;

Amos 1 : 13

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because they have ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead, That they may enlarge their border.

Psalms 106 : 23

Therefore he said that he would destroy them, Had Moses, his chosen, not stood before him in the breach, To turn away his wrath, so that he wouldn't destroy them.

Proverbs 24 : 18

Lest Yahweh see it, and it displease him, And he turn away his wrath from him.

Psalms 132 : 10

For your servant David's sake, Don't turn away the face of your anointed one.

Amos 1 : 11

Thus says Yahweh: "For three transgressions of Edom, yes, for four, I will not turn away its punishment; Because he pursued his brother with the sword, And cast off all pity, And his anger raged continually, And he kept his wrath forever;

Hosea 7 : 14

They haven't cried to me with their heart, But they howl on their beds. They assemble themselves for grain and new wine. They turn away from me.

Joshua 22 : 16

Thus says the whole congregation of Yahweh, What trespass is this that you have committed against the God of Israel, to turn away this day from following Yahweh, in that you have built you an altar, to rebel this day against Yahweh?

Deuteronomy 17 : 17

Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart not turn away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

1st Kings 9 : 6

But if you shall turn away from following me, you or your children, and not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;

1st Chronicles 14 : 14

David inquired again of God; and God said to him, You shall not go up after them: turn away from them, and come on them over against the mulberry trees.

Joshua 22 : 23

that we have built us an altar to turn away from following Yahweh; or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meal-offering, or if to offer sacrifices of peace-offerings thereon, let Yahweh himself require it;

Matthew 5 : 42

Give to him who asks you, and don't turn away him who desires to borrow from you.

Jeremiah 8 : 4

Moreover you shall tell them, Thus says Yahweh: Shall men fall, and not rise up again? Shall one turn away, and not return?

Hebrews 12 : 25

See that you don't refuse him who speaks. For if they didn't escape when they refused him who warned on the Earth, how much more will we not escape who turn away from him who warns from heaven,

2nd Timothy 4 : 4

and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside to fables.

2nd Chronicles 6 : 42

Yahweh God, don't turn away the face of your anointed: remember [your] loving kindnesses to David your servant.